Sunday 28 April 2013

Beautiful Chanel Cupcakes

Last week was a very busy one for me and today I'm shattered so am going to have a day of sorting things out, catching up on admin, blogging, replying to e-mails etc with lots of tea and maybe even some cake!!








So the first order from last week was a dozen vanilla bean cupcakes decorated in the style of Chanel for a girl who was turning 18 and has a love for all things designer!



 

I decided to stick with classic Chanel colours to keep it pretty and girly with pale pinks, pearl white, gold and black and I LOVE the way they turned out.















I did four different designs, one being the classic Chanel logo in black surrounded by white pearls.

The second design was a white quilted top with a pretty black bow with gold pearls.











I also did a pale pink quilted top with a black Chanel shoulder bag with the Chanel logo on the front in gold.



The final design was a beautiful pearl white flower with a gold pearl centre on a pale pink top adorned with  a circle of tiny gold pearls.

I love these cupcakes and so did the customer, Happy birthday Emmelia! x



 


No comments:

Post a Comment