Tuesday 6 August 2013

Small yet perfectly formed cakes.....

Recently I've made several small but very beautiful cakes and thought I'd share them with you as I've become a fan of small but stunning cakes!!
 
 
These cakes are 4" in diameter which may seem small but there's four layers of cake in each making them around 4" tall, double what you'd get in a supermarket cake!!
 
 
I think you'll agree that no matter the small size, these cakes look gorgeous and I'd be more than happy to receive one for a special occasion! 
 
Serving approximately ten portions, they can be made in any flavour and can be decorated in any way, the choice is yours!!
 
I also made these lemon cupcakes topped with lemon buttercream and white sugarpaste before being topped with handmade sugar flowers in deep purple and pale lilac blossom with pearl centres and I think they're so pretty!
 
 
Our cupcakes range from £1.75 to £3.00 each depending upon quantity and the degree of decoration required.
 
From a box of six to a cupcake tower for a wedding or party, these cupcakes are perfect for giving your guests their own individual treat!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment